I saw this recipe the other day and thought it would be a nice change for a weekend breakfast. They were super easy to make and everyone scarfed them down. I’d planned on having some as leftovers for a couple of days but there weren’t any left! Guess next time I’ll be making a double batch!
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together spinach, ricotta, sour cream, and cheeses.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, hot sauce, cumin, salt, pepper, and lemon pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the spinach mixture.
- Spray a muffin tin liberally with cooking spray. Evenly divide the mixture into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until eggs are set and beginning to brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then remove from muffin tins. Serve with more Parmesan cheese if desired.
Adapted from Baked Bree